Delivery & Collection
We aim to deliver your orders to you within the indicative timescales shown on our website. References to "working day" means any day of the week excluding weekends and public holidays. Do note however that all delivery dates specified on our website and in any correspondence are estimates only. This means that we will not be responsible if your orders are delivered outside those times and we will not be liable for the consequences of any delay. If we are unable to deliver your orders within the indicated timescale, either we or our Delivery Partners shall use reasonable efforts to inform you and give an amended delivery estimate.
- If your orders are out of stock, we will let you know by e-mail.
- If you order more than one product, we do not guarantee that the order will be delivered to you in a single delivery and we reserve the right to deliver in multiple consignments.
- Ownership of the products will only be passed to you upon delivery of the order.
- The products will be at your risk from the time of receipt of delivery and you should therefore take reasonable care of them.
- If the products or quantity which you receive are not as you ordered due to our error, please inform us via telephone, whatsapp 012-714 4058 / 019-770 0676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will also reimburse any delivery costs occurred in sending the incorrect products back to us. However, we request that you to contact us in advance to arrange your return. Any products which you receive in error and intend to return should not be used.
- Orders will be delivered to the address which you provided in the Order process. However delivery practices may vary depending on which Delivery Partner is delivering the order. Please provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method used may vary depending on the nature and number of the order. We shall select the most appropriate delivery method to fulfil your order.
- We reserve the right to make alternative arrangements for delivery, which will depend upon the Delivery Partner used to deliver the order. This may include leaving the orders with a neighbour or in a safe place in or around your property.
- If the order is not delivered on the date expected you should notify us of the non-delivery within 7 days of such failure of delivery.