BROOKS RICOCHET WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES BLACK
The Brooks Mens Levitate 2 is designed with a responsive midsole that does more than cushion. It controls, captures, and returns your energy to help fuel your run. Built with an intuitive fit and incognito comfort.
Experience infinite energy.
Shoe Category : NEUTRAL
Pronation : None/ Normal
Suits Foot Arch Type : Medium, High
Body Build : Small, Medium, Large
Platform : Universal Platform
Midsole Layout : Full Length DNA AMP Layout
Construction Type : Strobel
Surface : Road/ Track
Weight (g) : 317g
Midsole Drop (mm) : 8mm
Your energy reserves are not unlimited. So our engineers stepped in to create a flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole to help you move from heel to toe quickly, without losing energy.
Running shouldn't be a zero-sum game. That's why our BioMoGo DNA and DNA AMP midsole technology provides light-weight, best-in-class energy return. You give. Ricochet gives back.
Your energy reserves aren't unlimited. So our engineers stepped in to create a flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole to help you move from heel to toe quickly, without losing energy.
Intuitive Fit, Incognito Comfort
Comfort goes stealth mode inside the sleek, adaptable Fit Knit upper. Hidden features include a heel wrap and an ultra-soft heel tab to shield your Achilles from irritation.
PRODUCT COLOUR :Black/ Purple/ Coral
|Category||BROOKS,WOMEN,RUNNING,RUNNING,BLACK,BROOKS RICOCHET WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES,1202821B080|
- No cancellation of order or refund will be entertained, unless the item you have ordered is abruptly out of stock or we are unable to fulfil the order for any other reason.
- If an item is defective, we will replace the item once the defective item is returned to us, provided we receive notice of the defect within seven (7) days of receipt of such defective item by you. To return a defective item, please contact our support department for assistance via phone or email. Our contact details are as follows:
DURING THIS CMCO SEASON, OUR TEAM CAN ONLY BE CONTACT VIA EMAIL DUE TO CURRENT WORKING CONDITION (WFH) Email will be reply 3-4 WORKING DAYS.
- We will entertain returns within reasonable cause. However the items must be in good condition with a receipt of purchase. Note that only items that are unworn, unaltered, unwashed and in sellable condition can be returned. The item must be in the same condition that you received it. Any accompanying tags must be intact and in original packaging.
- Items returned will not be refunded. Customers can choose to exchange returned item with items of equal or less value. Exchange can only be made within 7 days of receiving goods or receipts at all Al-Ikhsan outlets.
- For exchanges on online purchases, you will bear the shipping cost in. If it’s established that exchange is required due to our oversight, you may drop at nearest outlet.
- Please contact us at 1800-88-2188 for any issues. However, please note that the item may not be exchanged on the spot as it’s subject to stock availability. The return process may take up to 1 week depending on the stock availability.
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for items not received.
- We will not be responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit. Proof of postage will not be accepted/deemed as proof of receipt/delivery. You should take reasonable care to ensure that the items returned to us are not damaged in transit and if appropriate, arrange suitable insurance.
- ONCE PROMO END, CUSTOMER MIGHT NEED TO ADD VALUE DURING EXCHANGE. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE CORRECT SIZE AND ITEM
NOTE: FOR RETURN PARCEL BY COURIER WILL BE SEND BACK AFTER MCO ENDED . Please make sure to put the correct address and correct phone number.
Al-Ikhsan does not provide any warranty for the Products. Any warranty in relation to the Products, if provided, shall be from the manufacturer. For Products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the Products (and accompanying material) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements. The Customer is responsible for assuring that the Product(s) can be lawfully imported into the destination country.